Monday, January 26, 2009

Maddy's Godmama is turning 30!

Maddy's godmother, Sarah, is turning 30 on the 27th and we went down to their house on Saturday to celebrate. I don't get to see my best friend nearly enough since she moved away, so when I do it's way too exciting. She and her husband Jackson threw an amazing dinner party, 4 course meal, champagne punch, beautifully set tables. It would have been flawless had my screaming baby not been throwing a fit trying to fall asleep upstairs. Poor pumpkin had a rough day and just wasn't having it. Just after I missed the carrot soup and scallops, I made it back down in time for steak and lil Maddy finally settled. I didn't take pictures, I intended too, but was too consumed with the fun to think of it! :( So I'm posting a picture of our last carefree girl's night at the brewery. This was the night that Sarah was thinking that it might be possible that she could be pregnant. We laughed and said wouldn't that be great/crazy/insane/wonderful... Very soon after, she confirmed that she was pregnant with our goddaughter Charlotte and our lives were changed forever. :)

I'm posting some random Maddy pics from a few days ago too.







1 comment:

crabbycakes said...

Who let the porcelain dolly out of the glass case?! Holy cow -- I can't decide which one's my new screensaver.