Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No more carseat shopping, my baby is growing up!

Maddy and I went to Costco this morning and I decided we would try her grocery cart cover thingy and let her sit like a big girl. It was seriously the cutest thing I've ever freakin seen. Everyone stopped and stared at the little precious flower and Maddy just looked around smiling back at everyone. I was embarassed, but I had to take pics. Then some lady said - do you want me to take one of both of you? I felt so lame, but seeing as I didn't know anyone around me....heck ya!

I think we might go to the grocery store this afternoon just so I can see her in the cart again. These pics don't do her justice...maybe I'll take a video of it later...sigh...




1 comment:

crabbycakes said...

My two favorite flavors of sweetie pie.