Sunday, November 16, 2008

Maddy in a blue dress with her Grammie

Sorry mom - I think you said you were over "Grammie" but it has stuck with me. Anywho, Grammie, and Maddy's Aunt Kara came over Saturday morning. After feeding her a bit and of course taking pictures, we went to lunch at the Cheesecake factory and did a little shopping. Maddy was fun at lunch (for a bit at least). Playing with spoons, menus, special menus, sugar packets...

In the evening we went to our friends Derek and Heidi's house for dinner and to watch the UFC fight. Heidi and her sister both have 1 month old babies - Dillon and Phoenix - so fun to see such tiny people! I can't believe Maddy was ever that small. Maddy was able to use Phoenix's room and crib and went to sleep right away; Stayed out until we left at about 10 and then went right back to bed at home! She did get up a few extra times between 10 and 6, but not as bad as I thought.










1 comment:

Kelly said...

I don't even know what to say. But these deserve a comment. Can't decide which one goes as my desktop background and which belongs on my wall.