Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's all about the cookies

Our neighborhood mommy group had a Christmas party tonight. I got Maddy all gussied up and ready for some fun. I had no idea I would spend the next 2 hours running defense on the cookie table. Right when we walked in she saw them and didn't forget about them for a second. Once she got one, she savored it, walking around showing it to everyone before taking her first bite. Once it was gone, she would go wait in front of the cookie table for someone, big or small, to give her another. A 3 year old gave her 2 more in addition to the one I gave her, so she had 3 cookies for dinner. Nothing else.

Here's the first cookie. Happy girl.








Then it was gone and she went in search for more.






This kind toddler kept them coming whenever I wasn't looking.




After this she just fell apart and ran around the front room crying at people for cookies. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

crabbycakes said...

It's okay, Maddy -- I like cookies, too!

Brandt said...

My favorite picture sequence... the great cookie caper...