Monday, September 14, 2009

While Daddy's Away...

Johnny was in Vegas all weekend for football's opening weekend so Maddy and I got to spend some fun time together. Each morning when Maddy woke up she joined me in bed for some juice and Sesame Street - a real treat for us since her pops is usually in the bed sleeping when Maddy wakes up. On Sunday Maddy's playdate pals got sick, so I was trying to figure out something else fun for little Missy to do. We ended up at lunch with her Auntie Kara and my mom, then over to Petsmart to visit all of the animals, and then to Kohl's where Maddys grandma got Maddy all set with fall/winter clothes. It's a little gloomy today, so she's wearing one of her new outfits today and looks way too cute. Pics to follow shortly, of course.
Here's some pics from Maddy on Saturday with my mom and sister.









No comments: