Monday, August 24, 2009

My silly little Maddy

I had some great pics to post of a few birthday parties we went to in the last few weeks, but I lost my camera. :( The last place I used it was at the beach, but I'm pretty sure I looked at the pictures I took in the car on the way home and I haven't seen my camera since. Hopefully it will turn up eventually but until then I'll be using Johnny's video camera to take pics and videos.

The first video is of Maddy sharing a popsicle with her pops. At first she would just barely put her mouth on it, but then she realized she could get some yummy juice if she sucked on it.



We were just playing around this morning and I was feeling like we haven't taken enough pictures of my missy lately, so here you go.






1 comment:

crabbycakes said...

Her hair looks so soft -- like it smells really sweet. Bet it does, lucky mama. Nice décolletage, too.